Outtalent helps great engineers from emerging markets get dream jobs in dream countries.
We started Outtalent because we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not and emerging markets have an exceptional number of great but undervalued engineers. We believe getting a job at one of the world's best companies sets people on a great path to realize their full potential.
Outtalent is funded by YCombinator, world-class venture capital funds, executives from Google and Facebook, and other angel investors who are passionate about our mission. We have already helped software engineers from Russia, Ukraine and Central Asia get jobs at Amazon, DeepMind, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and many other companies in the US, Canada, and Europe.
In this role you can help us:
- Design new versions of our system design mentorship program
- Interview and select world-class engineers to mentor
- Mentor engineers on distributed system design and related job interviews
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring
- Enjoy designing distributed systems and have extensive experience doing it (approximately equivalent to the Staff Software Engineer level or higher)
- Are deeply familiar with the interview processes at companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Stripe
Please complete this form: mentorapplication.outtalent.com
Know someone who might be interested?
Please complete this form: mentorreferral.outtalent.com