Outtalent helps top engineers from emerging markets get jobs abroad at companies like Google.
We started Outtalent because we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not and emerging markets have an exceptional number of great but undervalued engineers. We believe getting a job at one of the world's best companies sets people on a great path to realize their full potential.
Outtalent is funded by YCombinator, world-class venture capital funds, executives from Google and Facebook, and other angel investors who are passionate about our mission. We have already helped software engineers from Russia, Ukraine and Central Asia get jobs at Google, Amazon, Microsoft and many other companies in the US, Canada, and Europe.
In this role you can help us:
- Design new versions of our technical mentorship program
- Interview and select world-class engineers to mentor
- Mentor engineers on design and fast implementation of efficient algorithms
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring
- Enjoy solving coding problems & designing their own
- Are deeply familiar with the interview processes at companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Stripe
- We understand that a lot of the world's best engineers are focused on their full-time engineering roles and are open to mentors who can dedicate only a few hours a month provided there is a great match.
If you are interested in full-time roles we will be hiring founding algorithms mentors in the near future (remote and in San Francisco), but for now we ask you to apply for this part-time role first.
Please complete this form: mentorapplication.outtalent.com
Know someone who might be interested?
Please complete this form: mentorreferral.outtalent.com
We work hard to avoid discriminating on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or the code editor you prefer to use. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.