1. Your location
We would like to launch globally very soon, but for now we decided to focus on markets where we think we can help the most given that we speak both English and Russian:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, or Uzbekistan.
2. Your skills
Based on our current expertise we decided to focus on partnering up with people with these skills:
- You are a software engineer who regularly writes backend code.
- You designed diverse software systems deployed into production, ideally including large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Ideally, you have experience solving coding problems using such techniques as dynamic programming, depth-first search, breadth-first search etc in a short amount of time (usually people get such experience from competitions or websites like Codeforces, HackerRank, and LeetCode).
3. Our culture
We are a community of engineers that help each other achieve career goals that are much harder to achieve alone.
This means we are focused on people who will see other job candidates as collaborators rather than competitors.
We also believe it's important for engineers to share their preparation and application progress with the group. This means sharing whether you failed or succeeded in an interview (without sharing confidential details such as questions companies asked at interviews). We fail ourselves constantly and think failure is a natural part of growth.
Not everyone will enjoy that type of community and we respect that, but for now we decided to focus on people who are more open to such collaboration.
4. Your commitment
This is a difficult program that helped engineers get dream jobs at companies like Facebook and Google in cities like London and Zurich multiplying their income by up to 7.98x.
In order to achieve that in a short amount of time it is very important for us that everyone who applies commits to:
- spending 15 hours a week for 3 months on our program.
- attending 95% of our meetings, most of them happen around 19:30-21:30 Moscow time / 18:30-20:30 Kiev time Monday to Saturday.
- consistent and growing weekly job preparation progress.
We recommend applying even if you think you don't have everything required yet. We commit to providing at least some feedback on every application, and it will help us understand what types of people we should focus on next.