is a certified coding test used by many top tech companies like Uber, Quora, and Autodesk as a signal in hiring showing that you have some of the basic coding skills.
It is typically available only to students from US universities and to candidates who pass resume screening at companies like Uber. Outtalent
developed a partnership with CodeSignal
that allows engineers invited by Outtalent to get unique access to this certification that could be used:
What does the test look like?
- to understand your level,
- to show your level in your resume while applying for jobs at companies like Uber.
Supported programming languages
- The test has 4 coding problems and lasts for 140 minutes.
- The first problem is extremely easy and it's helpful to get used to the IDE and then the problems get harder.
- Even the 4th one should be easy in case you have experience with competitive programming and solved 100+ problems on websites like CodeSignal, LeetCode, HackerRank, CodeForces, etc.
- It is an internationally certified test and requires your passport/ID and a camera access to prove that it's you taking the test and not your friend.
Please note that there is a practice test that doesn't affect your real result and a real test. Requirements
To take the test, please use your full name and the email you provided us earlier. Other questions
If you have any questions about the test please message @tilekmamutov on Telegram.